Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello, Larry.

This is Larry, a Pleiospilos nelii:


We met on match.com and have been emailing A LOT the past couple of days. I think I like him!!! (Miles thinks he looks like Yoda).

Larry is a catch. He's a doctor, loves kids, and has a golden retriever. He has a black belt in karate and a sense of adventure (he likes trying new restaurants!) I don't think there is anything wrong with him.

Well. Actually.

I think Larry might be just a little on the short side. On his profile, in the space where you type your height, he wrote "Perfect." And look at his profile photo. With that weird angle, it impossible to tell if he is tall or midget. But, it does make him look damn sexy in that mysterious stranger sort of way.

Even if Larry is short, I don't care! I am not superficial and love does not care about height. We are meeting for drinks tomorrow after work. FINGERS CROSSED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment