Monday, March 16, 2009

Wendy the Cactus, Professional Blogger.

I have business cards!!! Eek, I am so excited. The photo is a little blurry but that's my business card. I designed it myself.


In other news, Larry has not called or emailed or even sent me a text message since our date last week. Even though I was miserable the entire time, I thought our date went really, really, really well! I was witty and looked really hot. I know I shouldn't care about Larry because he's an unattractive blob - but why doesn't he like me? Seriously, I thought he would have left six or seven pathetic voicemails by now. Miles and I spent several hours last Friday brainstorming how I could let Larry down firmly but humanely. I know Larry is going to be DEVASTATED when I break his heart.

Assuming he ever calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment