Monday, March 9, 2009

The best pie in the world is made at Pie 'n Burger in Pasadena, California. Don't actually go to Pie 'n Burger for a meal. This place is all about the pie. I have been on a Rhubarb kick the past couple of times I went - partly because the Rhubarb pie is so yummy, but mainly because I like to say the word "rhubarb." Tonight, I ordered Rhubarb again but then, on a whim, I changed my order to Boysenberry.

I think I experienced a moment of divine intervention.


Just look at this slice of pie. That is the face of God.


I was overwhelmed by the pie's tastiness. I wish I was a food critic and had the words to describe the way this slice of pie made me want to die and rejoice at the same time. For a moment, I was worried that I was too full and would not be able to savor every tasty morsel.



But I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment