Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Namaste.

Good news! I have decided to become a yoga instructor. I already go to yoga class at least once a month. So, why should I spend $15 per class when I could be paid to teach the classes? And, if the energy feels right, I might also be willing to act as a Spiritual Advisor and/or Life Coach for my students.

Let me show you my favorite yoga poses. These poses are the cornerstone of a rewarding yoga practice.


1. Tadasana (Mountain pose). I like to think about birds when I do this pose.





2. Salamba Sirsasana (headstand). The inversion brings an intoxicating supply of blood to the brain cells!





3. Savasana (relaxation pose). It may look like I am just laying on the floor, but this is a very vigorous and challenging pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment