Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Did you file your 1040?

I just filed my taxes - yippee! I completely forgot about my taxes until 2 p.m. today. At 2:03 p.m., I threw up from fear and anxiety. I immediately felt at least 12% better. Then, I told my supervisor that I was sick and raced home to prepare my 1040. I'm exhausted.

If you are procrastinating and doing everything possible to avoid filing your taxes, click here for some funny quotes about the IRS and taxes. Here's my favorite quote:

"Worried about an IRS audit? Avoid what's called a red flag. That's something the IRS always looks for. For example, say you have some money left in your bank account after paying taxes. That's a red flag."-- Jay Leno.

I am sorry that I devoted an entire blog entry to taxes. I know this is an upsetting topic for most of my readers. So, please, take a moment and reflect upon the calm and serenity of the photo below - IT'S ALMOST POOL SEASON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment