Monday, November 30, 2009

What the hell is this?

I found THIS in my apartment:



It's the "key" for a hotel room at the Embassy Suites. I am confused and upset. Confused because apparently Ralph tricked someone into sleeping with him, and I really can't get my mind around that concept. He is such an ugly toad and don't get me started on the halitosis. Upset because he stayed at the Embassy Suites. Am I really married to a man who conducts his extra-marital affairs at the Embassy Suites? That is so BORING. If you are going to cheat on your spouse, and you need a room, then you only have two options: (1) ridiculously expensive hotel, where you rub elbows with the likes of Bon Jovi and Cher; or (2) sketchy roadside motel where you rub elbows with prostitutes and serial killers.

But the Embassy Suites? I'm so humiliated.

No comments:

Post a Comment