Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Will Be Famous.

The most important thing in life is not beauty, money, or sex appeal - it's Fame. The only people who are truly, sincerely happy are the famous people. I know this because I am generally a miserable wretched; I am (sigh) not famous; BUT I am confident that I will be happy when I am famous. Q.E.D.

After a lot of thought and deep reflection, I decided that I need an Action Plan For Becoming Very Famous And Happy. I spent the entire day thinking about my Action Plan For Becoming Very Famous And Happy and realized there are really only two critical steps:


  • Step One: Decide how I want to become famous (e.g. celebrity chef vs. sex symbol).
  • Step Two: Become famous.

This is going to be a total cake walk. It's almost too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment