Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Hate Wikipedia.

I recently noticed an error in the article regarding cacti on Wikipedia - namely, the article forgot to mention me. I really don't know how something so egregious could happen, but I was feeling generous yesterday and updated the article. myself (even though I was supposed to be using that time to shop online for my new fall wardrobe). What can I say - I strongly believe in the free flow of accurate and timely information on the internet.

When I woke up this morning, I saw my correction had been deleted.

So apparently there is some uber-dumbass constantly monitoring the Wikipedia article about cacti. I'm sorry, but how pathetic do you have to be to devote your life to "protecting the integrity" of the cacti entry on Wikipedia?

Some day, I will be famous, and then the ass clowns at Wikipedia will dedicate an entire entry to just me, Wendy the Cactus.

p.s. one of my loyal servant-fans saved a screenshot of the accurate Wikipedia cactus entry, that includes a reference to my glorious self. If you would like to see it, just shoot me an email. I can't be bothered to upload it here. I have way more important ways to waste my time.

p.p.s. I bought a new pink boa! It makes me look extra gorgeous. It really brings out my cheek bones. I'll post a photo soon, but not tonight. I might as well give my pathetic readers something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment