Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vital Statistics

It has been brought to my attention that my audience might be interested in some of my background information. While my daily adventures are extremely exciting, I must agree that all the little details that make up Wendy are equally fascinating.

So, allow me to introduce a new weekly* column That Does Not Have A Name But It Will Be About My Vital Statistics Which Are Extremely Interesting So This Weekly* Column Does Not Need An Interesting Name.

Let's start with some very basic information (I don't want to overwhelm you):

- Favorite colors: Pink, green, red, yellow, and argyle. Sometimes blue and purple.

- Greatest Ambition: To be friends with a Famous Person.

- Biggest Regret: I am not a person who dwells on the past. I accept my mistakes and move on. Oh, who am I kidding? Biggest Regret? Marrying Ralph.

- Favorite Athlete: Beckham because (a) sexy body and (b) he's married to a Spice Girl. I'm not certain what sport he plays but he has a British accent so I think it might be grasshopper or basketball.

- Flaws: None.



* By "weekly," I mean "whenever I feel like it." By "whenever I feel like it," I mean (a) when Ralph is annoying me, (b) there's nothing good on t.v. or (c) I don't want to blog about what's happening in my life at the moment because it is too humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment