Monday, March 28, 2011

Recommended Reading

After my daily yoga practice, I like to devote myself to at least an hour of inspirational reading.


This is my bible.  It is a source of endless inspiration.  I admire celebrities so much and hope, that by studying In Touch, I can share in their happiness.  Famous people must be so happy.


Oh my god, I love the Kardashians.  If I ever have a daughter, I will name her Kourtney Kimberly. I need these shoes.  I will be happier if I buy these shoes.



Oh, I could just spend all day flipping through gossip magazines.  When my guru suggested I spend time reflecting upon inspirational literature, In Touch was the first thing I thought of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Baby, you need to be careful what you post on the internet. Seeing vivacious Wendy and voluptous Kim in one shot almost gave me a heart attack... and I liked it. Oh yeah.

    ReplyDelete