Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Is It Lupus?

Larry is sick. He showed up at my apartment last night (drunk) while I was watching t.v. with Miles and Chicken. Larry started crying that he was dying. At first, I thought he was just faking a fatal disease so he could get me into bed without buying me a drink. But take a look at this:

What the hell is that?! It's growing on Larry's leg and I nearly threw up when I saw it. I wanted to take Larry to the emergency room but he insisted it was probably just a sprain. I am skeptical.

Larry also looks taller. And take a look at his head. That is not normal. Could Larry have lupus? I mean, just look at that thing on his leg. That is quite possibly the nastiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Miles actually started to dry heave and had to leave the room.

I should have made Chicken go to the other room. He had nightmares. I think he will need therapy. Can anyone recommend a therapist that has done good work with poultry?

It's like a train wreck. I can't stop looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment