Friday, June 3, 2011

Wendy vs. The Cake: Part 3 (The Final Shameful Chapter)

To recap, even though I have been on a strict diet, I decided it would be a good idea to bake a cake. I had been craving cake and reasoned I could overcome my cravings by baking. But then, I frosted the cake, and chocolate frosting is my kryptonite, and then the cake called me a Fat Bitch and said I would die alone while wearing Old Navy jeans. I blacked out and went bat shit crazy on the cake. I am not proud of what happened.


I burrowed into the cake like a rabid meerkat.


It was not my finest hour.




For a moment, I regained my self-control. I thought everything was going to be okay.

 

But the smell of chocolate frosting was too intoxicating and even though I was on the verge of exploding, I dove back for more cake.  The feeding frenzy was not yet over.






Finally, I passed out.  Look at me.  I'm like a beached whale in a bakery. 


 I feel ashamed and fat.  Very, very fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment