Wednesday, September 14, 2011

This Is Goodbye (For Now)

Dear Beloved Readers,

This is Wendy’s friend Courtney, aka the Woman Behind the Curtain. I have some terrible news: Wendy is happy.

Yes, I know, I know. I am just as stunned as you are. Wendy met a nice cactus named Walter and it looks like he’s The One. (Cue the Hallelujah chorus).  Our favorite self-absorbed cactus actually managed to fall in love.  Walter is smart, funny and handsome. And more importantly, he is the perfect match for Wendy and he makes her want to be the best cactus she can possibly me (which is not necessarily saying much).

This is bittersweet for me to say, but since Wendy is so happy, she has decided to give up blogging… for now. I have a feeling she will return eventually.

In the meantime, since Wendy has abandoned us for true love, I am blogging elsewhere at The Cranky Pumpkin (thecrankypumpkin.blogspot.com).

Love,

Courtney, the Woman Behind the Curtain

No comments:

Post a Comment